Cards and Gift Tags
Use photos in your Walmart Photo account to create different types of greeting cards, notecards, postcards and gift tags.
Choose from the following:
- Greeting Cards: Single-sided cards printed on high-quality photo paper. Available in 4x8 and 5x7 in glossy and matte paper finish.
- Premium Metallic Greeting Cards: Create your 4x8 and 5x7 cards with an eye-catching professional metallic look. Unique metallic paper quality produces bright, glossy almost 3-D effect with a beautiful shimmer and super glossy shine to the print surface. Bright, durable, tear resistant premium paper will set your card apart.
- Stationery Cards: Similar to Greeting cards except that they are printed on 110 lb. premium cardstock paper and feature a space on the back where you can hand-write a message. Available in 4x8, 5x5 and 5x7. Available with Rounded Corners (add'l 10¢ per card) and Address My Envelopes for Me (Home Delivery and Ship to Store only.)
- Square Cards: Similar to Stationery Cards but offered in a 5.25x5.25 square format and are printed on 110 lb. premium cardstock paper. Available with Rounded Corners (add'l 10¢ per card.) Included envelope measures 5.5x5.5.
- Folded Cards: Double-sided cards with many different layout and design options. These cards are printed on premium cardstock paper and measure 5x7 (when folded). Folded cards are pre-scored and shipped flat.
- Postcards: Picture on one side, with the message you type pre-printed on the back. These cards are printed on premium heavy cardstock paper and measure 4.25x6 and 5x7.
- Notecards: Print a photo on the front of these folded cards and type a message for the inside of the card. You can also choose a photo and message for the back. These cards are printed on premium 100 lb. cardstock paper and measure 4.25x5.5 (when folded). Must be ordered in sets of 12.
- Gift Tags: Add your picture to one of our pre-designed gift tags. Must be ordered in sets of 4.
All cards (except Postcards and Gift Tags) include envelopes
Create Cards or Gift Tags
- From the Photo Center, click the Shop tab at the top of the page to see the available photo products.
- In the "Products" menu on the left, click "Cards" to open the page showing the different types of cards and gift tags.
- Click on the type of product you would like to create.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Printable step-by-step instructions are available here: How To Make a Calendar
Mail the Cards and Address the Envelopes
Your Cards order can only be shipped to one address, so you'll need to address and send them to your recipients yourself.